UK Land Registry Search. Find Title Registers (Title Deeds), Title Plans and Flood Risk Reports for England, Wales and Scotland

Land Registry AP1 Form

To apply for a change to the register, you must do so on form AP1. The AP1 form costs £7 including delivery. You can choose to have the form posted to you or sent to your email address in PDF format. Once received, you will need to fill in the form, and details of where to send it will be provided in the document. The requested details will then be sent to you electronically.